The Practitioner Panel (and its Chairman) also frequently use various channels of public (and private) communication, as necessary, to highlight specific areas of concern or outline its activities more generally.
These include evidence/responses to government inquiries and reviews and correspondence with FSA executives, HM Treasury officials and other relevant parties, such as other regulatory bodies and committees. A selection of such publications is posted in this section.
- February 2013 - Joint panel response to FSA Consultation CP 13/02 on Regulatory fees and levies: The Money Advice Service cost allocation method for 2013/14
- February 2013 - Panel response to FSA Consultation on The FCA's use of Temporary Product Intervention Rules
- October 2012 - Panel response to FSCS Funding Model Review
- October 2012 - Joint Panel response to Ministry of Justice on Claims Management Regulation
- September 2012 - Panel response to HM Treasury consultation on the Future of Building Societies
- August 2012 - Panel response to the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - Call for Evidence
- July 2012 - Panel response to FSA CP12/09 on 'Consumer Redress in respect of unsuitable advice to invest in Arch cru Funds'
- June 2012 - Joint Panel response on the TSC Inquiry into the Money Advice Service
- May 2012 - Panel response to TSC Inquiry into Corporate Governance in Systemically Important Financial Institutions
- March 2012 - Joint Panel response to Financial Ombudsman consultation on Modernising Case Fee Arrangements
- February 2012 - Panel response to Bank of England discussion paper on 'Instruments of Macroprudential Policy'
- February 2012 - Practitioner Panel's briefing on the Financial Services Bill 2012
- September 2011 - Evidence to the Joint Committee on the Draft Financial Services Bill
- September 2011 - Response to HM Treasury Consultation Paper 'A new approach to financial regulation: the blueprint for reform'
- April 2011 - Evidence to the Treasury Select Committee on Accountability of the Bank of England
- April 2011 - Response to HM Treasury Consultation Paper 'A new approach to financial regulation: building a stronger system'
- October 2010 - Response to HM Treasury Consultation A New Approach to Financial Regulation: Judgement, Focus, Stability
- November 2006 – Panel response to the Commission on Unclaimed Assets
- September 2006 – Evidence to the Treasury Select Committee on the FSA’s 2005-06 Annual Report
- March/April 2006 – Correspondence between Chairman Roy Leighton and FSA Chief Executive John Tiner on Principles-Based Regulation & John Tiner response